How I Got to Madison Avenue. And beyond.

As with life, this blog is developing and changing. It began with a lot of stories that occurred on my career path from Albany to Madison Avenue and back.

There were some similarities to the AMC series "Mad Men," and then I went even farther back in time with a somewhat fictionalized version of growing up in Troy's Little Italy.

And now, a new development. As my free lance advertising and marketing career winds down, I'm becoming more interested in the theatre arts that my father and his 3 brothers helped instill in me as I grew up.

As a result, I've volunteered to help promote the Theatre Institute at Sage, and now, to continue a long-interrupted desire to be behind the proscenium, I've joined the newly formed Troy Civic Theatre, and was actually fortunate enough to appear in their first production.

So, I hope you'll enjoy the new stories that will develop from this latest turn.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another Opening, Another Show...



As predicted, today is a great day to be visiting open houses in the Capital District.

But before we get to our commercial, click here to enjoy the Muppets performing the famous opening number from "Kiss Me Kate."

And now, back to our commercial: Today, smack in the middle of the Capital District, with a great view and Mohawk River/Erie Canal access, is my 2nd open house, from 2:30 to 4:30. At 228 Forts Ferry Road, right where the Colonie Bike Path crosses.

You'll find it easy to get to, and hard to leave.

Preview here.


No comments:

Post a Comment